Here’s a nice coverup from today! While I prefer to avoid relying on black and gray to cover color, this design lent itself well for several reasons:
1. Size large – bigger always covers better than smaller.
2. Detail – serves well to distract from the underlying tattoo.
3. Shading and texture – the black shadows and textures provide ways to camoflage existing lines and color.
4. Flexibility – with coverups it’s always helpful to be willing to have some flexibility with everything from detail to size and position.
If you have questions about coverups, email me.
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone